Vacuum Pump refers to a device or device that uses mechanical, physical, chemical, or physicochemical methods to evacuate a pumped container to obtain a vacuum. In general, a vacuum pump is a device that uses various methods to improve, create, and maintain a vacuum in an enclosed space.
According to the working principle of the vacuum pump, the vacuum pump can basically be divided into two types, namely, a gas trap pump and a gas transfer pump. It is widely used in metallurgy, chemical, food, electronic coating and other industries.
(1) There is a large pumping speed over a wide pressure range;
(2) The rotor has good geometric symmetry, so the vibration is small and the operation is stable. There is a gap between the rotor and between the rotor and the casing, no lubrication, and the friction loss is small, which can greatly reduce the driving power, thereby achieving a higher rotational speed;
(3) Oil seal and lubrication are not required in the pump chamber, which can reduce the pollution of the vacuum system by oil vapor;
(4) There is no compression in the pump chamber, no exhaust valve. The structure is simple and compact, and is insensitive to dust and water vapor in the pumped gas;
(5) The compression is relatively low, and the effect on hydrogen gas pumping is poor;
(6) The surface of the rotor is a curved cylinder with a complicated shape, which is difficult to process and inspect.
PACIFIC is professional vacuum pump manufacturers and suppliers in China. As one of the leading brands, our factory offers the best quality vacuum pump made in China with competitive price. If you are interested in purchasing, feel free to contact us for more information.