Slurry Pump is a machine that transports mud or water such as flushing fluid into a borehole during drilling. Mud pumps are an important part of drilling equipment.
In the commonly used positive circulation drilling, it is to send the surface flushing medium--clean water, mud or polymer flushing liquid to the bottom end of the drill bit through a high-pressure hose, a faucet and a drill pipe center hole under a certain pressure. Cool the drill bit, remove the cutting debris and transport it to the surface.
The commonly used Slurry Pump is a piston type or a plunger type. The power machine drives the crankshaft of the pump to rotate. The crankshaft passes the crosshead to drive the piston or the plunger to reciprocate in the pump cylinder. Under the alternating action of the suction and discharge valves, the purpose of pumping and circulating the flushing liquid is achieved.
1. It can transport high concentration and high viscosity <10000PaS and suspended slurry containing particles.
2. The conveying liquid flow is stable, no over-current, pulsation and stirring, shearing slurry phenomenon.
3. The discharge pressure is independent of the speed, and the low flow rate can also maintain a high discharge pressure.
4. The flow rate is proportional to the speed. The flow adjustment can be realized by the shifting mechanism or the speed regulating motor.
5, self-priming ability, without the bottom valve can directly pump liquid.
6. The pump can be reversed, and the liquid flow direction is changed by the rotation direction of the pump, which is suitable for the occasion where the pipeline needs to be reversely flushed.
7. Smooth operation, vibration and low noise.
8. Simple structure, convenient disassembly and assembly.
PACIFIC is professional slurry pump manufacturers and suppliers in China. As one of the leading brands, our factory offers the best quality slurry pump made in China with competitive price. If you are interested in purchasing, feel free to contact us for more information.