Horizontal & Vertical Split Case Centrifugal Pump
The TPOW centrifugal pump is a single-stage, double-suction centrifugal pump. This series is produced by our company based on the needs of the market and the introduction of foreign advanced technolog
TPOW Horizontal & Vertical Split Case Centrifugal Pump
The TPOW centrifugal pump is a single-stage, double-suction centrifugal pump. This series is produced by our company based on the needs of the market and the introduction of foreign advanced technology. The suction inlet and the discharge outlet are all below the axis line of the water pump and are horizontal and perpendicular to the axis. This structure type pump does not need to remove the inlet and outlet pipelines during inspection and maintenance, and it is very convenient for disassembly and inspection.
Technical Parameter:(50HZ & 60HZ)
Capacity:up to 20000/h
Head:up to 250m
Speed:up to 3600rpm
Temp.:up to 200 Deg C
Diameter:up to 1200mm
Particle:up to 80mg/L
Pressure:up to 25 bar
Design Standard:GB , DIN2455
Flange Standard:GB , DIN2501 , ISO7005.2
Impeller Type:Double Suction Closed
Seal Type: Mechanical Seal or Gland Packing
1. Built-in sealed lubrication structure: The pump has a built-in sealed lubrication structure. Sealed circulating water is more direct and effective for lubrication and flushing of the pump sealing system.
2. High efficiency: CFD computational fluid dynamics is used to analyze and calculate the relationship between pressure distribution and velocity distribution in the pump and optimize the flow path design of the pump to ensure the high efficiency, the appearance and flow path size as well as the pump's hydraulic efficiency. The efficiency of the TPOW series pump is 3 to 5% higher than that of the normal double-suction pump, and the cavitation performance is also significantly improved.
3. High balance accuracy: Rotor component dynamic balance accuracy is G1.0.
4. The shaft is short and rigid, increasing the shaft diameter to extend the service life of the bearings and mechanical seals. The shaft is fully sealed to ensure that it is not in contact with the media and does not rust.
5. Double volute: high lift pump adopts double volute structure, reducing radial force.
6. Compact structure, low vibration and low noise
It is mainly applicable to the occasions of liquid transportation such as waterworks, air conditioning circulating water, building water supply, irrigation, drainage pump station, power station, industrial water supply system, fire protection system, shipbuilding industry, and mining.